What you need to know
- 1.20.30 is the latest content update for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, and it’s releasing to all players and platforms now.
- The update includes several quality-of-life improvements and features, pulled out of testing.
- This includes the recipe book for unlocking recipes and enhanced recipe searching.
- Players now also have the ability to crawl under 1-block gaps, and the “You died” screen has been refreshed.
It has been a very long day for Xbox and anyone who covers Xbox (confused? Check out our coverage on the recent Xbox leaks), which is why it’s so easy for smaller news like this to fall through the cracks. Minecraft players, a nifty patch update is now rolling out to everyone across all Bedrock Edition platforms with a handful of great quality-of-life improvements and features.
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.20.30 is a modest release, but it does include a number of features coming out of testing and over 100 fixes for community-reported issues. It’s a good step for one of the best Xbox games while we wait for news on what comes next from Mojang Studios at Xbox.
You can find a quick overview of the biggest changes in the 1.20.30 patch update below, but you can get the full changelog from the Minecraft website.
- Recipe unlocking. The recipe book is finally getting the same functionality Java Edition players have had for ages, specifically unlocking new recipes as you collect new resources and materials. Players can now be notified when new recipes are available…
Please check out the original article at Source link