Minecraft is a popular sandbox video game that lets players create and explore virtual worlds. If you’re curious about when a Minecraft account was created, you have a couple of methods at your disposal.
Method 1: Mojang Account Website
To find the creation date of your Minecraft account, you can visit the Mojang account website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open your web browser and go to the Mojang account website.
- Log in to your Minecraft account.
- You will be redirected to your account settings page.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the “Account” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the “Date of Birth” section. The creation date of your account will be displayed here.
Method 2: Minecraft Java Edition Launcher
If you have the Minecraft Java Edition Launcher installed on your computer, you can also find the creation date of your Minecraft account. Follow these steps:
- Open the Minecraft Java Edition Launcher.
- Enter your account credentials and click on the “Login” button.
- After logging in, click on the “Launch Options” tab.
- Find the profile associated with your Minecraft account and click on the small green arrow next to it.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Profile Settings.”
- A new window will open, displaying your account information, including the creation date.
Knowing the creation date of a Minecraft account can be useful for various reasons, such as recovering a lost account or verifying ownership. However, it’s…
Please check out the original article at Source link